- Eyelash Extension glue Instruction Manual
- Keep away from sunlight and heat.
- Keep in refrigerator(3-7C) or somewhere cooler than room temperature for a longer shelf life.
- Furthermore, never place glue nearby primer.
- Never touch the glue or remover to your client's skin.
- Tap your bottle in an upright position when you're done for the day to help dislodge any adhesive that may remain in the tip
- Store glue in a cool and dry location with cap tightly closed.
- Use within 2 months of opening
- Glue can be stored in the refrigerator. Remove 1/2 hr before using
- Keep out of reach from children
- If glue or remover should enter the eyes flush immediately with water or saline solution. If extreme redness or discomfort occurs they should see a physician immediately
- When in treatment there may be a short period where you may feel your eyes sore and teary but once the glue is solidified this feeling wil disappear
- The best temperature for eye lash extension is 70-72F with humidity of RH 50-70%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.