Beautify Weft Release Extension Remover by Walker Tape
For cleaning the hair extension weft once it’s been removed from your client’s hair, reach for Weft Release. This adhesive remover works quickly to clear any leftover adhesive or residue that could affect new tape during a reinstall. Weft Release is designed to work well with little residue.
- Oil base that’s safe for all wefts
- Quick to remove tape from wefts
- Quick to rinse with soap and water
- Low residue
- Refreshing summertime fragrance
- Unavailable in California
Hydrocarbon Solvent, Fragrance
- Apply the solution over the area you wish to remove.
- Wait for one minute, then begin working the bond loose.
- Apply more solution if needed.
- When complete, rinse the area with soap and water to remove residue.
- Close cap tightly.
- Do not leave on silicone bases more than 2-3 minutes.
- Do not apply to broken, cut, or irritated skin.
- Do not leave on skin for more than 30-45 minutes.
- Do not breathe fumes.
- External use only, do not ingest.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Test on a small area before use.
- Do not store or use near heat, sparks, or open flame.
- Store at room temperature, below 90°F.
- Drip Top (4 oz)
- Spray (4 oz)