Hot and Hotter Electrical Straightening Comb
Regular price $ 13.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
$ 13.99 USD
- Electrical Straightening Comb
- Up to 500 Degrees Extreme Heat
- For Professional Use Only
- Metal Teeth
- Wooden Construction Keeps Cool While Styling
- Quick and Easy Straightening
- On and Off Switch
- Smoothes and Softens Hair
- Creates Frizz-Free Hair
- Shampoo, rinse and towel dry hair.
- Blow-dry hair and scalp thoroughly. Section hair into equal amounts of about ½ the length and depth of the comb.
- Turn on and heat the comb for about 2 minutes.
- Test temperature with a paper towel. The comb is too hot if it scorches a paper towel. If scorching occurs, unplug the comb and allow the comb to cool.
- Hold sectioned hair away from the scalp. Comb hair outward, away from the scalp, holding hair tightly against the back of the comb.
- Unplug after each use.
- To clean, disconnect the comb from the power source and wipe with a damp cloth before and after each use.
- Product heats instantly avoid contact while the appliance is turned on.
- Avoid touching or placing the straightening comb too close to the skin or scalp. Otherwise, burns may result.
- Do not use on hair that has been treated with any flammable hair treatment or near flammable products.
- Do not use more than once a month on the same hair.
- Ensure the cord is in perfect condition. If damaged, the appliance must not be used.
- Always unplug the electrical straightening comb when not in use.
- For professional use only, extremely hot.
- Do not use more than 30 minutes each time.
- Check damage on the cord before each use. If there is damage to the cord, don’t use it.