WALKER SOLVENT by Walker Tape
When working with a lot of clients, plus all of their hair systems, having a good, budget-friendly solvent is the way to go. That’s why we offer Walker Solvent. It’s skin safe and starts working quickly.
- Systems: All
- Base: Oil
- Gentleness: Skin safe
- Breakdown Speed: Medium
- Residue: Low
- Cleanup: Rinse with mild soap and water
- Professional Use Only
- Fast Acting
- Rinses off with soap and water
Hydrocarbon Solvent, Fragrance
- Saturate adhesive area.
- Breakdown will begin in seconds.
- The release time will depend on adhesive buildup.
- Wipe or brush off residue.
- Shampoo and rinse.
SOAK OFF DIRECTIONS
- Fill large bowl with solvent.
- Place the unit base side up at bottom of container and let soak.
- Keep the unit submerged while wearing gloves and working off the adhesive.
- Shampoo unit and rinse.
- Close cap tightly.
- Do not apply to broken, cut, or irritated skin.
- Do not leave on skin for more than 30-45 minutes.
- Do not breathe fumes.
- External use only, do not ingest.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Test on a small area before use.
- Do not store or use near heat, sparks, or open flame.
- Store at room temperature, below 90°F.
- Drip Top 4 oz
- Gallon (128 oz)