Walker Tape- Beautify Pro Flex II (Tabs and Rolls)
The longest-lasting hypoallergenic, medical grade tape we’ve ever seen.
Pro-Flex II is a very popular hypoallergenic tape. It’s made with Urethane which gives it a very flexible and comfortable bond. Very little residue is left after removal. It also has very little shine, making it great for all types of hair systems. This tape is also very popular with our hair extension customers. The liner is white but the actual tape is clear.
- Systems: Poly
- Dullness: Shiny
- Gentleness: Hypoallergenic/Medical Grade
- Residue: High
- Liner: Printed White (tape is clear)
- Thickness: 7.5mil
- Carrier: Stretchy
- Maximum Wear: 2-4+ Weeks
- Store at room temperature, below 90°F
- Test on small area before use
- Professional Use Only
- Thickness: 7.5 mil
- Rolls: 3yd, 12yd, 36yd
- Contours: A, AA, B, BB, C, CC
- Straight Strips: 1/2″ x 3″, 3/4″ x 3″, 1″ x 3″
- Peel the tape from the roll and cut the desired length.
- Place the adhesive side toward the unit. Avoid touching the adhesive
- Place the piece where desired on the hair system
- Repeat as needed
- When ready to apply to the scalp, peel off the remaining liner pieces
- For easier application use Just-Rite Positioning Spray